The admissions procedure is a two-fold process. It is designed to give parents an opportunity to learn about The Madame Curie School of Science & Technology, its philosophy and policies, and to meet our administration and faculty. It also gives us an opportunity to assess each child’s situation and determine whether we are able to meet the needs and expectations of the parents. Our goal is to enroll families who will both benefit from and contribute to what the school has to offer.
If you are interested in enrolling your child at The Madame Curie School of Science & Technology:
- Parents schedule a tour with the Madame Curie School (MCS) office. Please call the school office at (703) 793-1658 (Herndon campus) to make an appointment or fill out the inquiry form located on the website
- If distance does not permit you to visit at this time, we ask that you call and discuss your needs and any questions with the Principal
- Complete the application form and mail it along with the application fee to the MCS Office
- MCS schedules an appointment for the parents and student to meet with the Principal
- MCS Principal reviews the application and makes a decision regarding the acceptance of the applicant
- A student is formally admitted when the signed contract and specified fees are received by the MCS Office by the specified date